We arrived home around 11pm Thursday evening. Grandma and Papa had brought the girls over, and Emmy was sleeping. Maddy got to stay up and was very excited about the souvenirs we brought her.
The trip home went very smoothly. The delays we had were very small, and we were able to hop right on a bus to take us back to our car at the Austin airport.
I forgot to post the gold shoe count on Wednesday! We only saw one pair of gold shoes the entire day. However, on the way back home we saw three pairs, including one pair of boots that went up to the knees. Now we've returned to the land of Crocs, which we saw very few of in London.
The unpacking has barely begun, and we plan on spending the next couple of days getting everything back in order.



1 comment:
Thanks for letting me live vicariously through you and Freddie. I doubt I will ever be able to visit London. Loved all the pictures.
Post a Comment