First here's a picture from Nana and Pop's visit. This is from a few weeks ago.

Yesterday we went to the zoo with Grandma, Papa, Aunt Lisa, Aunt Nancy, Connor, and Logan. Maddy's been to a zoo before, but we had never been to the Austin Zoo. This was Emmy's first zoo trip, and the animals that seemed to interest her the most were the chickens that roam freely at the zoo. Maddy liked everything about the trip.




Then today was Logan's birthday party. He turned 4. His party was at Kiddie Acres, a mini-amusement park for kids under 10. Maddy rode every ride at least twice, but her favorite by far was the ferris wheel. I'm sure she'll be asking to go again really soon.









This week I'm taking Maddy back for her check-up to make sure her ear infection is cleared up. She hasn't been complaining of anything, although she wasn't complaining before we found out she had an ear infection either. Then Emmy has her 4 month well-check at the end of the week. Can you believe she'll be 4 months old?

We've compared baby pictures of Freddie's mom and siblings to Emmy, and I'm amazed at how similar they are. Emmy definitely takes after the Bauer side of the family. Although she had her first temper tantrum this morning--wonder where she gets that from? :)
This Friday we're also going to Lisa's graduation in San Antonio. I cannot believe she's already graduating. When Freddie and I first started dating, Lisa was in the fourth grade. Now she's 22 and about to graduate college. It's hard sometimes to stop thinking of her as Freddie's kid sister, but she's become an incredible woman. She's earning her degree in communications with a minor in business administration. I'll post some pics from graduation next week.



No comments:
Post a Comment