Monday, May 14, 2007

Cheers and Jeers of the Week

I'll start with the Jeers to get them out of the way.

Jeers--Freddie's out of town all week.
Jeers--He took the camera. I can't post any pictures until he comes back.
Jeers--I have to go shopping for a swimsuit this week.
Jeers--Maddy is in full-fledged 3-year-old mode and looooves to argue about anything and everything.

Cheers--Emmy's still doing well with sleeping through the night.
Cheers--Maddy is too.
Cheers--I started working out again today.
Cheers--I weigh less than I have in 4 years.
Cheers--Freddie's cousin Stacie is in town, and she stopped by for a visit today.
Cheers--Stacie and I took the girls to Chuys for dinner so I got to eat Mexican food!!
Cheers--My friend Carol is retiring from teaching and her party is this week.
Cheers--Maddy is in 3-year-old mode and cuddles, sings, pretends, and pretty much amazes me every single day.


No comments: