Tuesday, May 8, 2007

myspace

So I've finally created a myspace profile. I haven't before because I really didn't think I would have time to keep it up. I still don't think I will, but I'm going to give it a shot. Several family members and friends have accounts so maybe the contact with them will keep me going on it. Freddie says he's disappointed in me. :) He's just kidding, I think he secretly wants his own account but just doesn't know how to get started. Right babe? ;) Maybe his screen name could be something like "Star Wars Junkie #1" or "Obi Wan's BFF". No wait, how about "AT-AT Attack"? Ok, I better stop before I really get in trouble.

Anyway, I also changed my hair color. Well, I didn't. Mikeal at Grapevine Salons did. We went back to a shade close to my true hair color, but with a little red thrown in for fun. I'm also trying to do more with my hair instead of either wearing it really curly or trying to straighten it (which is such a pain!).



I got some great pictures of Emmy today too. After I took Maddy to her follow-up appointment to make sure her ear infection is gone (it is), then we stopped by Babies R Us to pick up a couple of things. I found some new toys for Emmy and sat them up for her this afternoon.






No comments: