Today was a gorgeous day! It was a little on the windy side, but we spent some time outside with the girls. Freddie and Maddy trimmed up the bushes in front. Then Maddy helped our neighbor Nicole put down mulch in her yard while Freddie pulled the stakes up from around the trees.
I hung out with Emmy who wasn't feeling well today. We think it was from getting her shots yesterday. Poor girl, she had a slight fever and pretty much slept the day away. Hopefully she'll feel better tomorrow.
We're going to meet our neighbors at Waterloo Ice House for breakfast, and then Freddie and I are going to run errands with the girls. We're going to a wedding next weekend, and I really need to find something to wear. Emmy also needs some sandals for the warmer weather, and Maddy needs some t-shirts.



No comments:
Post a Comment