I'm so behind in blogging it's almost funny. Several things I want to post, but I'm feeling a little sleep-deprived so I'll just write a quick one and go to bed.
For my birthday, Freddie surprised me with a trip to London. That's United Kindgom, not London, Texas. We leave on May 14 and will be gone for a week. Right now I'm trying to read everything I can about places to see in London, and my list of where I want to go gets longer each day. I cannot even begin to describe how incredibly excited I am.
Plus, we're going by ourselves. I will admit that the first reaction I had was a sinking feeling in my stomach because we'll be leaving the girls for a week. That's going to be the longest we have ever left them. But I know they'll be in good hands, and Freddie and I need a vacation to ourselves. It will be nice to have a week where sleeping in means I get to sleep past 6:30am.
The only thing I'm nervous about is the food. I really don't know what to expect. But if all else fails, there's always McDonalds and Starbucks so I know we won't starve or become decaffeinated. :)



2 comments:
How fun! I hope you enjoy yourself.
I loved eating in the pubs. Their simple food is comfort food to me. I could eat Sheperd's Pie several times a week!
Post a Comment