Monday, December 3, 2007

Home again

We got back into town late last night. I have lots and lots of pictures to post over the next few days. We all had a fantastic time!

Today we've just been trying to get back into our routine. I was going to let Maddy stay home from Mother's Day Out today, but she woke up early and wanted to go so she could see her friends. Emmy and I dropped Maddy off at school and then came home to tackle laundry and other things that have piled up while we've been gone.

I can't believe Christmas is so close! The next few weeks are going to be so busy getting things ready for the holidays. I also got some new decorations for the mantle that I'll post a picture of soon.

1 comment:

my3texasboys said...

Welcome back. It was so good to see you, Freddie and the girls.