I'm so sorry to hear about your loss, Marie. You and your family are in our prayers.
My thought and prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time.Love,Alison Haven
Im so very sorry for you and your loss. I'll be praying for you and your family. Be safe on the roads.
I'm sorry I wasn't there for the funeral. I ended up having to take my sister to the ER and having to watch the baby.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I'm so sorry to hear about your loss, Marie. You and your family are in our prayers.
My thought and prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time.
Love,
Alison Haven
Im so very sorry for you and your loss. I'll be praying for you and your family. Be safe on the roads.
I'm sorry I wasn't there for the funeral. I ended up having to take my sister to the ER and having to watch the baby.
Post a Comment