Monday, November 19, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving early!!

We're in the middle of packing for the next week and a half. We leave tomorrow morning to stay a few days at my parents' house for Thanksgiving. Thursday afternoon we're driving to Houston so we can catch a flight to Miami early Friday morning. Then we're off on a 9 day cruise. I'll be taking many pictures and will have lots to post when I get back. Wish us luck on the car ride up to Carthage with the girls!!

2 comments:

Judyn said...

Good Luck...I don't know what we would do with our girls on the drives up to my parents if it weren't for DVDs!!!and still it is enough to make me drink...a lot!

I hope you guys have a wonderful time on your cruise!

my3texasboys said...

It was wonderful seeing you, Freddie and the girls. I enjoyed catching up with you and I hope do it again sometime soon. Hopefully we can make a trip to Austin this summer to see you guys.