You have to understand, I hate Wal-Mart. I seriously feel my blood pressure start to go up any time I have to go in there. There was one time I thought I was actually having an anxiety attack when I walked into a Wal-Mart after not being in one for over a year. I can't explain it. I don't have a specific reason why I feel this way about the store, but this blog makes me feel a little better.
Edited to add: I don't think this blog is in any way slamming people who work at Wal-Mart. Ya gotta do what ya gotta do when there are bills to pay and mouths to feed. I also don't think it's a negative blog toward everyone who shops at Wal-Mart. I think it's looking more at the people who choose to shop there AND either don't have the common sense God gave a goose or are just trying to scam the store to save a couple of bucks. Don't get me wrong. I'm all about bargain shopping. I hit Target once a week, and I'm a consignment store junkie. But something about Wal-Mart just gives me the creeps.



2 comments:
That was hilarious! Thanks for sharing...my side hurts after sharing this with my hubby.
Post a Comment