Saturday was Maddy's last t-ball game. She did really well, had a couple of good hits and caught the first ball of the game again. Grandma, Papa, and Aunt Lisa came to watch. We went to Waterloo Ice House for a late breakfast afterward.
Later that day we went with Aunt Lisa to see Wall E. Emmy stayed at home with a neighbor, and I think Maddy enjoyed all the attention she got. The movie was ok. It was a little different than I had expected. The next movie Maddy wants to see is the Clone Wars cartoon that's out. I want to get a few reviews from friends before we take her to see it though.
Sunday we went grocery shopping and then spent the rest of the day hanging out at home. Last night after dinner we played a little Wii. Maddy's pretty good at bowling on there. We also played baseball and attempted tennis, but bowling was her favorite.
The week we're getting ready for our trip to San Antonio to see Aunt Lisa. We're planning on going to Sea World one day, and I don't know what we'll do the rest of the time. I'd be happy just letting the girls play in the pool. Lisa mentioned there's a children's museum there so we may check that out as well.



No comments:
Post a Comment