Saturday, December 11, 2010

Picture Catch Up

Before I completely go nuts posting pictures from Disney World, I need to catch up on the past month. First up are pics from Halloween. Yes, more cute kids in costumes...

Emmy the witch

Maddy as Princess Leia

Cousins--Connor as a Jawa (I think) and Logan as Luke Skywalker

Back in October Maddy attended a cheer clinic at Vista Ridge HS. She also got to cheer on the sidelines of part of a high school football game in November. I can't even begin to tell you how excited she was.

Here they are getting ready to come onto the field.


Maddy's kind of in the middle of this pic, just to the right of the zero.
Friends who came to watch
Cheering for the Rangers
End of the first quarter--that's one excited little girl
Maddy has been begging to try cheerleading for about a year now so I signed her up to start in January. She can hardly wait.

No comments: