We had planned out two days at Magic Kingdom, two days at Epcot, and one day each at Animal Kingdom and Disney Hollywood Studios. We also planned a day at Universal Studios and a few days of resting at the hotel. I'm glad we planned the rest days because Brecken ended up getting sick one day and then passing it around. The rest days let us recuperate without worrying to much about what we were missing.
Here are some of my favorite pics from the trip. I'm saving Universal for another post because it was absolutely amazing and I wouldn't be able to choose from all the pictures which ones to put here.
We celebrated Brecken's first birthday while we were there.
My sister-in-law Lisa with our nephew Cameron
Brecken really liked the goats at the petting zoo at Animal Kingdom.
Brecken wasn't too impressed with Mr. and Mrs. Claus.
We're already talking about when we want to go back and what we want to do. I think some Disney addicts were created on this trip.



No comments:
Post a Comment