Freddie walked her into the classroom and helped her get ready for the day. He said she was a little nervous at first, but she started playing with Play-Do and talking to the girl next to her and relaxed. I'm anxious to pick her up to find out how the day went.
You worry about so many little things when your kid starts school--will she tell the teacher when she has to go to the bathroom? Will she be able to get her yogurt open by herself? Will she make a friend today? I know in my heart everything's fine and I'm overthinking it.
Here are some pictures from the day. Hope you enjoy them. She's such a big girl, I can hardly believe it!



1 comment:
Wow. Where has the time gone? Seems like just yesterday that you had her. She is just a doll and so grown up.
Post a Comment