1. Stop drinking soda, even diet.
2. Spend more time playing with Maddy and Emmy. There are days I get so focused on laundry, dirty dishes, and other stuff around the house that I don't spend as much time as I should just enjoying my kids.
3. Spend more time at home during the week. There are weeks that we're gone every single day doing one activity or another. I need to slow down because it's just not fun being gone all the time.
I went to a workout class at the Y yesterday. The instructor was talking a lot about making baby steps toward change instead of giant leaps. Pick one small thing you want to change about your health instead of trying to revamp entire workouts, eating habits, etc. Once that small change becomes a new habit, then you can pick another small change to make.
That's why I'm starting with the soda. There is absolutely nothing healthy about any kind of soda, regular or diet. I'm going to miss it, but it's gone. And if Freddie ever buys another case of soda at Sam's like he did over the holidays, he's gonna be sleeping on the couch for a week.



1 comment:
I commend your bravery. I think that I just might die without my Dt. Dr. Pepper!
Post a Comment