On January 11, Emmaline turned one. At her well check appointment, she weighed in at a little over 22 pounds and measured 30 inches long. She's a tall little kid. She's still cruising and holding hands when she wants to walk. I'm in no rush for her to walk. I can still catch her if she's crawling.
We celebrated her birthday on the 12th with a small party at home. I baked the cake and some cupcakes. The cake is supposed to look like a monkey, but it could pass for a bear too, I suppose.
Now we're getting ready to head off to New Mexico for a week. We're staying at the Inn of the Mountain Gods and are going to play in some snow at Ski Apache. I can't wait! I'm really looking forward to a relaxing vacation with the girls.



1 comment:
Have fun and happy belated birthday to Miss Emmaline.
Post a Comment