Sunday, July 17, 2011

Pictures that I love/Emmy's last t-ball game

Emmy and her bug pods--You have no idea how many rolly-polies have given their lives in the name of science.


This is an oldie, but I just love it--Brecken and Papa.



This is what Brecken likes to do in his spare time in "his" cabinet. So far we've managed to keep him out of all the other cabinets by redirecting him to his. I would much rather pick up plastic cups than broken glass.


Emmy's last game for the season (and possibly forever)




She ended the season loving t-ball, but I think that had a lot to do with the fact we bribed her with a new bike. No, I'm not a mom who is above bribery, especially when it makes my life a little easier while my little stubborn one learns a new skill and works on cooperating with other kids and adults. But we will probably not be playing an organized team sport again for a while. My friends and family will understand when I say Emmy is not a team player. :) Some kids are born to be a part of a team, and some just aren't. Emmy has her own drummer banging a bass drum as loudly as possibly as she marches through life.

No comments: