I can't believe this is the same guy I used to ride bikes with when I was 4 years old. I wish him and his wife Kelli the very best in all things to come.
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Brandon Rhyder Concert
Freddie and I went to see Brandon Rhyder play at Midnight Rodeo. Emily, Bryan, and Lisa went with us. Lisa's a big fan of Brandon's and has seen him play a couple of times. It was the first time Bryan and Emily had seen his show.

I can't believe this is the same guy I used to ride bikes with when I was 4 years old. I wish him and his wife Kelli the very best in all things to come.
I can't believe this is the same guy I used to ride bikes with when I was 4 years old. I wish him and his wife Kelli the very best in all things to come.



No comments:
Post a Comment