I've gotten a few emails from friends wanting to know what's going on with the headaches I've been having. They were getting kind of worried because I haven't posted a lot on the blog lately and because I haven't been as on top of email as I usually am. So here ya go.
I'm fine, nuthin' to get skeered about. I had an MRI done about 2 weeks ago and everything was normal. I went back to my family doc this past Monday, and she wants me to go to a neurologist at a headache clinic for more tests. That appointment will be at the end of the month. I'm still having 3 or 4 headaches a week, but I have some meds to help with those. Right now we don't know the cause of the headaches, but we know it's nothing serious. There are several possibilities--change in hormones, tension--and we're looking into all of them. And I'm sure all the wonderful allergens we have here in Austin are contributing to them as well.
I'll keep everyone updated if I find out anything. But I really do appreciate all the care and concern. Love you guys!



No comments:
Post a Comment