Monday, July 16, 2007

Emmy's Doctor Visit

Emmaline had her 6 month well-check on Friday. She's 26 3/4 inches long (75-90%), 18 lbs 3 oz (90%), and her head is in the 75-90 percentile. She has 2 teeth on the bottom and a couple that are starting to break through on the top. She's sitting up all by herself, reaching for things, and babbling a lot. She doesn't roll consistently yet, but the doctor wasn't concerned about that because she has done it before so we know she can. We've set up an appointment for the pediatric cardiologist in August so we can make sure her heart murmur is gone. Our pediatrician said she didn't hear anything but still wants us to check to make sure.

Madalynn is doing well. We went to a birthday party for one of her friends this weekend. She had so much fun running with the other kids, but what really caught her eye was this really cool wooden doll house that was there. I'm going to start looking for something similar because she was so entranced by it. Of course, knowing her it will probably house her Star Wars figures instead of the dolls I buy to go with it.

2 comments:

Jill Douglass said...

Magic Cabin (http://www.magiccabin.com/) has some great wooden doll houses.

my3texasboys said...

They are getting so big. I wish we lived closer. I miss my friends. :(