Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Getting the Bzz

A few days ago I became a BzzAgent. I'm going to be a consumer reviewer for BzzAgent.com. Basically they'll send me products and/or coupons to use to review and talk to other people about. Then I go back and tell them what people say. I earn points based on my reviews and I can later redeem the points for different things. I don't know exactly what yet because I only have a few points so far. However, I did get my first campaign, and it's for TV Guide. So if you're reading this, get ready to be Bzzed.

My parents have had a subscription for TV Guide for as long as I can remember. I didn't get much out of it growing up, except for the crossword puzzle in each issue. A couple of years ago TV Guide did a makeover and I'm interested to see how it's changed. They also have their own channel now and they have a website, including an online video guide found here. The video guide is similar to YouTube. Check it out if you get a chance and let me know what you think.

On the home front, Emmy is sitting up very well. She will sometimes roll from back to front, but she hasn't rolled from front to back yet. Maddy is doing well. It's so much fun to be able to actually have a conversation with her now. It's not just "Why?" anymore (although there are still plenty of those) but her own thoughts and feelings. I can't believe how quickly the time has gone.

No comments: