Since I haven't had a chance to blog much, let me catch you up. First of all, as I've said many times in the past few months, having a third child has kicked my behind. Brecken is all boy. He's not only walking and trying to run, but he's figured out how to climb on things. Forget about getting gray hair--I'll be wearing a wig by the time I'm 40 because of pulling my hair out. He also wants anything the girls have so Freddie and I have to constantly remind Emmy and Maddy to keep any toys they consider valuable off the floor and out of his reach.
The girls are both doing well. Maddy keeps getting exceptional report cards except in the areas of neatness. Not sure where she gets that... She's reading chapter books and is in Pace math at school. Emmy's become somewhat more outgoing with people. Well, maybe not so much outgoing as just bossy. :) The girls already have that love/hate relationship siblings develop. They'll scream and fight with each other, but just when Freddie and I are about to find out what's going on we hear them collapse into giggles and World War III has once again been avoided.
And lest there be any doubt from family and friends we don't see very often, we are done. D.O.N.E. No more little Jimenez's from this household, although Freddie's siblings are welcome to continue to contribute to the Jimenez population.
Emmy celebrated her 4th birthday in January. We had it at Zero Gravity again, where she goes to Mothers Day Out. She loves that place. Maddy's birthday is tomorrow. My biggest little girl is going to be seven years old. I can't believe it. She's also posed some very interesting and grown-up questions the past couple of months. Time sure flies.
Pictures are on their way in the next couple of days. We've got a lot of pics from the past few months that I want to share. Until then, keep smilin'!



No comments:
Post a Comment