Oy, she's going to be my ER kid. I foresee several trips in the future.
Sunday, November 15, 2009
Emmy's "Little" Scratch
My little superhero was running in a neighbor's driveway when she fell and got a "little" scratch on her face.
It's difficult to see because of the background light, but she scratched the right side of her forehead, beside and under her right eye, and a little on her nose and upper lip. No bruising like I originally thought but some big scrapes. Noticed it missed the dimple she still has on her right cheek from falling on Cousin Stacie's chair last year.
Oy, she's going to be my ER kid. I foresee several trips in the future.
Oy, she's going to be my ER kid. I foresee several trips in the future.



1 comment:
I hope it heals quickly. Just wait, you have a little boy coming soon and he will get more scratches and boo boos than any little girl can.
Post a Comment