




Emmy wasn't so interested in the eggs or the kids, but she did enjoy laying back and watching the squirrels.

Saturday evening we sat down to decorate eggs. We had a traditional dye kit and a Star Wars kit because Maddy said Freddie had to have Star Wars eggs. And yes because I'm a sucker I bought it for her.


Emmy couldn't contain herself and had to help decorate too.

Easter morning we had a visit from the Easter Bunny. He left a basket of candy and games for Maddy and a stuffed rabbit for Emmy. Maddy seemed a little overwhelmed at first but Emmy was her usual cheery self.


Then we bundled up and went to Dell Diamond for the afternoon. They were having a Kids Day before the baseball game and had different things for the little guys to do. Maddy (and Fred) had a blast in one of the bounce houses, and then Maddy got to ride a couple of ponies.






The Budweiser Clydesdales were also visiting at the ballpark and we took Maddy down to see them. She even got to hold the lead for one of them, but it didn't last very long. I'm always amazed at just how gigantic these horses are.





Maddy stayed at the game with Aunt Lisa and Matt, and Freddie and I took Emmy home to get her out of the cold. In the evening we had some family over for roast and an egg hunt at home. Here are some pictures of Maddy, Connor, and Logan hunting for eggs.




Maddy doesn't have school today so she, Emmy, and I are just hanging out at home and enjoying all the left-over Easter goodies. Yum!!



No comments:
Post a Comment